Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Briti Night at Corp

April 22, 2014

Went with Josey and Eddie to walk around down town Sheffield!! Saw the indoor gardens, and got some traditional British fish and chips with mushy peas at a place called Old House! It was delicious!

Eddie & Josey

Eddie & Josey

Josey & I

Eddie & Josey

Eddie, Josey & Franklin

Downtown Sheffield (Eddie & Josey)


Me


Me, in the cool metal ball!

There is a British flag up there!


A British phonebooth! 

Fish & Chips with mushy peas! DELICIOUS!
At Old House

An old military building

Cathedral

After starting with a few pints at Nottingham House, I finally went out to a British club called Corp.  It was great!  Played grunge music, all of our old favorites, and a ton of American artists like Nirvana!  It was an absolute riot!! I went out with five British lads who really showed me a great time!  Boy can those boys drink! It was a great last hoorah before I head to London Wednesday morning!!

Nottingham House

Jake & Dan

Charlie, Me, Prawn


Prawn & I

Dan & Prawn

Josey & I

Charlie, Josey, Me, Jake

Dan

Charlie & Jake


Dan & Prawn


Prawn, Dan & I

Jake, Charlie & I

Till London!

Cheers!
Corinne


No comments:

Post a Comment